ATME February 1, 2010 Travel Marketing Forecast Forum
Venue: Random House, Fodor's Travel, New York
Catering: Restaurants Associates
Sponsors: Hertz, Fodor’s Travel, Weather Underground
Moderator: Susan Black, Co-Founder, Black & Wright Group
Panelists: Rosanne Zusman, SVP Brand, Wyndham Hotel Group
Frank Camacho, VP Marketing, Americas, The Hertz Corporation
Marc Kazlauskas, CEO & President, Insight Vacations
New Wonderful Venue & Very Very Good Food!
• Well over 100 people attended the ATME Lunch on February 1st at Random House.
• Everyone loved the venue and the food.
• Many thanks to Lauren Palmer, Executive Director at Fodor's Travel for arranging this
wonderful venue. Everyone was delighted!
TWEETS During Panel Discussion @atmeorg, Hashtag #ATMEnyc
• @jensthraenhart In the Fodors building for the 2010 Travel Industry Forecast hosted by #ATMEnyc
• @tripology At #atmenyc - according to @susantravels: agents with social media activities doing well!
• @jensthraenhart @susantravels asks at #atmenyc luncheon: is 2010 another year of the deal. The panels thinks yes, but not as extreme. What do you think???
• @tripology At #atmenyc - @susantravels now asking about #social media and mobile.
• @jensthraenhart Lots of familiar faces at #ATMEnyc luncheon travel industry forecast. Nice to see @susantravels and @peggylee. Who else is here tweeting?
• @tripology At #atmenyc - @susantravels asking how biz effecting marketing budgets.
• @jensthraenhart Companies are seeing uptick, not yet recovery. @susantravels moderates panel with hert and wyndham about travel industry forecast #atmenyc
• @Susantravels #ATMENYC lunch - Insight Vacations - 35% up in 2010...best year ever - leisure coming back.
• 2010 Forecast ATME Insight Vacations going gangbusters #atmenyc
• Hertz in 5 yrs marketing mix moved online nearly 100% #atmenyc
• What are you spending marktg $'s tried + true, roi necessary, #atmenyc
• Hertz sees business travel starting to come back #atmenyc
• F Camacho, Hertz Leisure came back 1st. Outbound to Europe doing well #atmenyc
• Zusman:wyndham don't expect recovery not until 2011All hotels in same boat #atmenyc
February 1, 2010, Noon - 2pm @ Random House/Fodor's Travel, New York City
ATME'S TRAVEL INDUSTRY 2010 MARKETING FORECAST
This popular forum, sponsored by The Hertz Corporation and Fodor’s Travel, returns with a stellar array of leading industry executives offering their perspective on what 2010 will bring to their industry segments and to usher in ATME’s 30th year.
2009 was a difficult year for the industry. Smaller marketing budgets meant that travel marketers had to be more creative, justify all marketing expenditures and provide ROI for each initiative. Many companies flipped their traditional media mix, spending more on online and social media than on print and TV. Distribution channels also changed.
Did these new strategies work? Regardless of the answer, it’s clear that marketing will never be the same -- and new insights are more vital and valuable than ever before.
ATME, as it celebrates its 30th Anniversary remains dedicated to helping travel marketers stay abreast of trends, effectively navigate the changing marketing climate, and build a path to success.
Panelists Include: Frank Camacho, VP Marketing,The Americas, The Hertz Corporation; Joel Chusid, General Mangager, NA, Hainan Airlines, Marc Kazlauskas, President, Insight Vacations and other key executives from airline, hotel, destination and online segments of the industry will complete the panel.
The panel will be moderated by Susan Black, Co-Founder, The Black & Wright Group and a member of the ATME Executive Committee.
Enjoy the lunch, network, hear the panel, help us celebrate our 30th year anniversary and walk away with a game plan for 2010.
For our marketing solution provider members, this is an excellent way to provide your clients with solid information that will help them become better marketers on today’s totally transformed playing field. We encourage you to take your clients as your guests. At this luncheon, ATME will host a spectrum of New York area and out-of-town travel marketing executives. There’s no better networking venue, and no better way to exchange terrific marketing ideas.
Email Me To A Friend!
Become a Sponsor
ATME EVENT CALENDAR