|Download Partnership Commitment Form
ATME is a non profit professional association that includes 750 senior-level travel marketing executives from all segments of the industry including: airlines, attractions, destinations, hotels and resorts, online companies, car rental companies, tour operators, etc.
ATME’s mission is to provide cutting-edge educational programs at our annual conference, Executive Think Tanks, and luncheon programs. Through publications, ATME’s magazine Travel Marketing Decisions, MarketFlash Newsletter (in email and print formats) and ATME’s informative website: ATME.org. The objective is to offer education and opportunities for serious networking where members create meaningful marketing alliances, learn first hand about trends and what’s working and what’s not from one another.
ATME offers a wide range of opportunities for marketing solution providers to sponsor events and publications – the ideal way to raise your profile within this elite group of senior-level travel marketers in 2008 and beyond.
The ATME board has developed an exciting plan for new and enhanced educational programs and products for 2008. All offer ideal opportunities for reaching your audience in a very special and exclusive environment. Here are the highlights of events and products slated for 2007-2008:
2008 Events – You can sponsor a specific event/events
• ATME Conference and ATLAS Travel Marketing Awards Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas June 11-12, 2008
• 2 Full-Day Executive Think Tanks in Orlando - June, Chicago - October
• 4 Marketing Issues Forums/Luncheons in New York - 1/26, May, September, December, Jan 25, 2009 Publications – You can sponsor a single issue of a newsletter in print or online and or place ads.
• Travel Marketing Decisions will be published twice a year and will include a Desk Reference/Directory of Members and Suppliers.
• MarketFlash - ATME’s newsletter is published in email format twice a month and bimonthly in print.
• ATME.ORG - ATME’s website is updated regularly and has hundreds of pages of searchable marketing information, event registration, industry news, and an online membership directory.
We can tailor a sponsorship that meets your specific objectives. For example, we can include exclusive sponsorship of a Marketing Issues or Marquee Speaker Lunch, a Reception at the conference (or other event), exclusive sponsorship of at least one MarketFlash online and in print.
ATME values every partnership and works hard to make sure that you and your company get the maximum benefit from
Let’s discuss how to proceed as soon as possible to ensure that you can take full advantage of the best opportunities
mentioned above. Call Kristin Zern at 914 439-2047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Partnership Commitment Form